Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Piano Debut



This weekend was Will's first recital with Mr. Solero. It was a Concerto concert and was a lot more fun to listen to than what I recall from my piano recital past. Will's teacher, Mr. Solero, played the second piano part for each student and I think even he had a lot of work to do to get ready.

Will played Concertino in C Major by Robert D. Vandall. The video includes portions of his piece and also features part of a performance by his friend, Eric. I cannot remember the name of the piece Eric played but it was beautiful. Lyra *looks* like she iss being a perfect angel but if you pay attention, you can hear her Thunk Thunk Thunk-ing her Hello Kitty watch against the metal chair. I ended up taking her downstairs to the reception area and it turned out that is the place where all the wiggly ones go. Enjoy!

No comments: