Friday, October 30, 2009

MORE Baking!

All my recent posts have been of things I've baked.  It must look like I don't do anything else (Not True though).  Yesterday morning, Will informed me that he needed cupcakes for his class Halloween party by TODAY.  ARGH!  This is the kind of thing I like to have a couple of weeks notice for because I will bake early and freeze and then plan to decorate at my leisure.  I don't like having to rush, especially since there are so many other things undone.  I suppose all the books say I should have told him No so he would learn a lesson.  Or I could have gone out and bought cupcakes but I rather pride myself on my baking and nothing I buy would taste as good as I what I would make myself.  Sooooo, I made some simple chocolate cupcakes and decorated them with Milano cookies and Oreo cookie crumbs.  These were not hard to do and they turned out pretty well!  I think the boys will like them.

Posted via email from catphelps's posterous

No comments: