Saturday, December 05, 2009

If you missed the Scottish Xmas Walk, you can watch it here!

Despite the rain and snow, the parade went on. I think it was an abbreviated version but it was fun nonetheless.

There was a great big man in a kilt handing out flyers for a Scottish festival...he was shouting "Come to our festival! Eat yucky Scottish food! Watch great big men throw heavy objects!" With marketing like that, how can you pass it up? So I did get a couple of flyers and there's a Celtic festival in St. Leonard MD on 4/24 and the Potomac Celtic Festival in Leesburg on 6/12 and 13. Not sure which one this guy was advertising (maybe it was a third one!) but put them in your calendars now! I will because, coincidentally, the St. Leonard festival is on Will's birthday and the Leesburg festival is on Eva's.

Posted via email from Cathleen Phelps


1 comment:

Charity said...

The one in St. Leonard, MD is about 10 minutes from where I used to live (Lusby). I always wanted to go to it but something always came up. Perhaps this year I will go.