Saturday, December 06, 2008

Bill to the Rescue!

I thought I was being so effcient! I dropped Will at music theory and went to the grocery store right near his class because we are out of a lot of staples. Then I thought I'd pick him up after that and take him downtown for a sleepover, then quick drive home, meet my fairy Godmother and Voila! Be ready for a night of Xmas fun. But NoooOOOOOOoooo.

The grocery store is packed. People clearly are expecting snow because the milk cabinet was empty. After standing in a line long enough to read an entire Good Housekeeping, I discover that my wallet is at home next to my laptop and not in my purse. They wouldn't let me just type in my credit card number so Bill is having to drive up here with his wallet. I am standing here looking like a dork! Ms. Fairy Godmother is going to have a lot of work to do. Bill will surely need attitide adjystment (as will I!).

How many of you have done this? Hopefully I am not alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guilty! You are definitely not alone. You get points for TRYING though! :-)