Monday, June 30, 2008

This was difficult to photograph because there was a big light right over the woman climbing here but try to see what she is doing. She is WAY UP HIGH and the part of the wall she is climbing on is slanted over the floor so she is hanging down from it. This kind of climb is really difficult because gravity is pulling your body away from the wall. I don't even know how she is doing this.

I am in respectable shape but I feel like the Pillsbury Doughboy whenever I take Eva to climbing. Most of the people in the climbing gym are very lean and ripped. It takes so much strength to do this sport that I am not even sure which area of the body is most important. Some day I have to conquer my fear of heights and add a bit of climbing to my fitness routine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: