Saturday, March 24, 2012

London Day 1: Jet Lag with Children is Brutal but rallied for Hunger Games Opening!

Arrived without incident but boy were we tired.  Melatonin didn't help for the plane maybe we need to take it for longer to see eftects. Our flat is cute and in a great location. There is a little park 2 blocks from here,much to Lyra's delight. Unfortunately, it turns out finding Eva-Safe food here is not as easy as I thought it would be.  The health food craze has hit the Uk so there's a lot more yummy food than when I was here last but lots of it has nuts and seeds in it.  We will be eating a lot of Italian food.  See Lyra crashed out on the table and Eva plugged into her book. After dinner, the big kids had a second wind and we went to see the Hunger Games.  It was crowded but not like I bet it was in the US. I thought the movie was quite good and I usually hate movies of books I've read.  If you've seen it, tell me what you thought!

Posted via email from Cathleen Phelps

No comments: