Saturday, May 26, 2007

Lyra

This picture does not do Lyra justice. I don't know why I don't have others....oh wait a minute, yes I do! Lyra doesn't stand still much any more and if she sees you are taking her photograph, she runs towards you to get behind the camera so she can see what you are seeing, making it difficult to take her picture at all.

Lyra has lots of teeth now. She makes friends everywhere she goes and tells everyone bye-bye (though it sounds more like dah-dah). She climbs everywhere and I think she will not be in her crib for much longer. Lyra loves music. We recently watched Phantom of the Opera on DVD and I bought the soundtrack right away because Will and Eva loved the music so much. Now everyone is singing from that, including Lyra! Lyra is also trying to dance now. We watched "Singin' in the Rain" for family movie night last night and every time they'd start singing and dancing in the movie, Lyra would run up to the TV and dance around on her tip toes. I didn't even know she could move around on her tippy-toes. It was cute and I hope some of the video came out so we can show you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: