Saturday, October 28, 2006

Week Three - Still more progress!

Both arches are framed and the jack hammered area is for a new electrical conduit to the kitchen. Because of the noise, I haven't been around much during the week. Because my cellphone is a piece of you-know-what, I haven't even been able to return phone calls, so I apologize to all of you who are wondering why I haven't called back. But I will call soon now that I got my phone to recharge.

I went fixture hunting this week. I wish I'd sent Bill. That kind of shopping is not so fun for me. Went to Nuevo Mundo and, as usual, that was great! I also went to Target, Marshall's, Lowe's and the grocery store. Then I took Lyra and myself out to a nice lunch. This staying out of the house during the day is going to end up costing me a lot of money! Posted by Picasa

No comments: