Wednesday, October 11, 2006

House Renovation Progress, Sort of...

Today was our contractor's first day here to start our project. There are a couple of "before" pictures below. Somehow, I got the kitchen cleaned out. Pablo and Miguel moved the large kitchen sideboard into my front hall so I could put our food and dishes on it. The refrigerator is now in the living room.

I tried to heat up leftovers for dinner but when I ran the microwave, the circuit with the refrigerator on it went out. The front hall circuit did too but I'm not sure why. Since Lyra was screaming (she was hungry too) and I didn't want to try moving the microwave around the room to test different outlets. So, here are the kids eating cereal for dinner. Will wasn't really as happy about that as he looks in the picture.

Tomorrow is another day! Posted by Picasa

No comments: