Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Christmas Carol

I took Will and Eva and Eva's friend, Susannah, to Ford's Theatre tonight to see A Christmas Carol. We went with Ross and his family. What a show it was! I think this was Eva's first real grown up play. I have not seen or read that story since working backstage on our junior high production of the play, and I had forgotten how scary it is. I hope no one has any bad dreams. Bill, I am sorry you missed it!

Lyra did not come on this outing but had a nice time at Auntie Cheryl's and Uncle Todd's. She woke up as soon as I brought her home. It was fun to have an evening out with the big kids but I kept feeling like I had forgotten something very important. I am pleased that I remembered to pick her up on the way home. I was a little worried about that!

No comments: