Sunday, July 16, 2006

Two in a Row! Do I Hear Three????

Lyra has slept ALL NIGHT in her crib the last two nights! This is very exciting! We have had a hard time getting her to sleep a long stretch in her crib except between 3am and 9am. This is not a very convenient time when you have older children who have school, camp, swim practice etc. in the morning.

Anyway, Bill and I are very happy about this new development. Now if Lyra's tummy can just adjust....she is starving in the morning when she does eat and she is such a little piggy that she overflows. I really think that I'd rather deal with an extra night feeding than wash the sheets every day. But surely this will fix itself soon. And I am not quite willing to call two nights a trend. I've probably just jinxed the whole thing by posting this. But I can't help it! I have to tell the world because having her sleep this long is Such A Big Deal!

No comments: